Office of Student Affairs (OSA)
The Office of Student Affairs aims to coordinate programs to promote successful academic and campus living for all students in the UM-SJTU Joint Institute. Students and parents are always welcome to call or stop by our office. Our job duties are as follows:
- Building the Party branch: Selecting and nurturing the Party members, Party branch management.
- Building the Youth League: Managing the Youth League and Student Union, providing guidance to student organizations.
- Scholarship and awards: In charge of the management and evaluation of all kinds of scholarship and awards both from JI and SJTU.
- Alumni relations & career development: In charge of the alumni association activities, helping our students expand knowledge in the career fields, facilitate the job/ internship process, and tap into the job market.
- Class advisor management: In charge of the selection and assessment of class advisors and their daily work.
- Security and safety related work and dealing with other unexpected issues.