|Ph.D.||Electrical Engineering, University of Michigan (2009)|
|M.Sc.||Electrical Engineering, University of Michigan (2005)|
|B.Eng.||Electronic and Communication Engineering, City University of Hong Kong (2003)|
|2009 – pres.||Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, UM-SJTU Joint Institute|
- 2007 Finalist of IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium Student Paper Competition (in recognition of 24 student papers out of more than 500 submissions)
- 2006 Motorola University Partnership in Research Award (in recognition of excellence in research by the Science Advisory Board Associates in Motorola)
- 2002 Ericsson SmartApps-to-go Competition Gold Award (in recognition of accomplishments in new functions for “Applications on 2.5G Mobile Phones”)
- 2000, 2001 and 2002 Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust Scholarship (in recognition of outstanding mainland China undergraduate students)
发表论文 (10 selected out of 40+ publications in chronological order)
- J Jiapin Guo and Xinen Zhu, “Class F Rectifier RF-DC Conversion Efficiency Analysis,” in IEEE MTT-S Int. Microw. Symp. Dig., June 2013.
- Jiapin Guo and Xinen Zhu, “An Improved Model for RF-DC Conversion Efficiency in Microwave Rectifiers,” in IEEE MTT-S Int. Microw. Symp. Dig., June 2012, pp. 1-3.
- Duo Liu, Xinen Zhu and Tao Han, “A Fully Integrated UHF SAW-Based RFID,” in IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium, October 2012.
- V. C. Lee, S. A. Sis, Xinen Zhu and Amir Mortazawi, “Intrinsically Switchable Interdigitated Barium Titanate Thin Film Contour Mode Resonators,” in IEEE MTT-S Int. Microw. Symp. Dig., May. 2010, pp. 1448-1450.
- Xinen Zhu, Victor Lee, Jamie Phillips and Amir Mortazawi, “An Intrinsically Switchable FBAR Filter Based on Barium Titanate Thin Films,” IEEE Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett., vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 359-361, Jun. 2009.
- Xinen Zhu, Victor Lee, Jamie Phillips and Amir Mortazawi, “Intrinsically Switchable Contour Mode Acoustic Wave Resonators Based on Barium Titanate Thin Films,” in IEEE MTT-S Int. Microw. Symp. Dig., Jun. 2009, pp. 93-96.
- Koen Van Caekenberghe, Kenneth M. Brakora, Wonbin Hong, Karan Jumani, DaHan Liao, Mustafa Rangwala, Yun-Zhen Wee, Xinen Zhu and Kamal Sarabandi, “A 2-40 GHz Probe Station Based Setup for On-Wafer Antenna Measurements,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 56, no. 10, pp. 3241-3247, Oct. 2008.
- Jia-Shiang Fu, Xinen Alfred Zhu, Jamie D. Phillips and Amir Mortazawi, “A Ferroelectric-Based Impedance Tuner for Adaptive Matching Applications,” in IEEE MTT-S Int. Microw. Symp. Dig., Jun. 2008, pp. 955-958.
- Xinen Zhu, Jamie D. Phillips and Amir Mortazawi, “A DC Voltage Dependent Switchable Thin Film Bulk Wave Acoustic Resonator Using Ferroelectric Thin Film,” in IEEE MTT-S Int. Microw. Symp. Dig., Jun. 2007, pp. 671-674.
- Jia-Shiang Fu, Xinen Alfred Zhu, Jamie D. Phillips and Amir Mortazawi, “Improving Linearity of Ferroelectric-Based Microwave Tunable Circuits,” IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., vol. 55, issue 2, part 2, pp. 354-360, Feb. 2007.
- VE230 Electromagnetics I
- VE330 Electromagnetics II
- VE525 Advanced Solid State Microwave Circuits
- VE531 Antenna Theory and Design
- Jiapin Guo, M.S., “High Efficiency Microwave Rectifier Design for Microwave Power Transmission.”
- Minfan Fu, M.S., “13.56 MHz Wireless Power Transfer-System Design and Implementation.” Co-advisor.