Associate Teaching Professor
- +86-21-34206765 Ext. 4411
||Dept. of Statistics, University of Auckland (2012)
||Dept. of Statistics, University of Auckland (2008)
||Dept. of Economics, University of Auckland (2006)
|2013 – pres.
||Lecturer, UM-SJTU Joint Institute, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
|2007 – 2010
||Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant, Department of Statistics, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Honors and Awards
- Best talk, NZSA conference, 2011.
- Best presentation, Dept. of Statistics, UoA, New Zealand, 2010.
- Bursary Award, UoA, New Zealand, 2008~2011.
- Doctoral Scholarship, New Zealand institute of Mathematics and its application, 2008~2010.
- Senior Prize in Statistics, UoA, New Zealand, 2006.
- Summer Research Schoolarship, UoA, New Zealand, 2006.
- Excellent Scholastic achievement in Mathematics, Dept. of Mathematics, UoA, New Zealand, 2006.
- Bursary Award, Ministry of Education, New Zealand, 2002.
- Silver Award in Mathematics, Ministry of Education, New Zealand, 2001 .
- Liu, S.J. : “Reconstruction of Probability distributions in population genetics.” Thesis (Msc—Statistics)—UoA, Voyager: BID2272766, xiv, 152pp, 2012.
- New Zealand Statistical Association, 2010-present.
- Calculus, Linear Algebra, ODE/PDE, Engineering Mathematics, Numerical Methods, Discrete Mathematics, Statistics for Engineering.