Associate Teaching Professor
- +86-21-34206765 ext. 4391
||Chemical Engineering, University of Arizona, Tucson, U.S.A. (2009)
||Chemistry, University of Oklahoma, Norman, U.S.A. (2004)
||Chemical Engineering, Dalian University of Technology (2002)
||English, Dalian University of Technology (2002)
|2019 – pres.
||Associate Teaching Professor, UM-SJTU Joint Institute
|2011 – 2019
||Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry and Material Science, Sichuan Normal University
|2009 – 2011
||Research Scientist, Cabot Microelectronics Corp., U.S.A
- T. Sun, Z. Han, M. Keswani, Brush Scrubbing for Post-CMP Cleaning, Developments in Surface Contamination and Cleaning Vol 9, 11November 2016, 109-133, Elsevier Inc.
- K. Chen and T. Sun, Effects of microstructure design on aluminum surface hydrophobic and ice-retarding properties, ASIA-PACIFIC JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, DOI: 10.1002/apj.2073, (2017)
- Jiangtao Wu, Zuzhen Liao, Ting Sun, Lun-Wei Su, Jian Bi, Guangyin Fan, Daojiang Gao, Zhaoxiong Xie, Zuo-Guang Ye, Tunable magnetic pole inversion in multiferroic BiFeO3–DyFeO3 solid solution, J. Mater. Chem. C, DOI: 10.1039/C7TC00512A, (2017)
- Kai Chen, Ting Sun and Hai Xiang, Removal of Linear and Monobranched Alkane from Aviation Gasoline by 5A Zeolite Adsorption for Octane Number Enhancement, THE CANADIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, 94:128–133, (2016)
- T. Sun, K. Chen, “Removal of Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) in UPW by Synergistic Photocatalytic Oxidation and Adsorption”, THE CANADIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, 92:1174–1180, (2014).
- K. Chen, T. Sun, “Nonuniformity behavior during regeneration of the diesel particulate filter”, ASIA-PACIFIC JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, 8:922-930, (2013).
- T. Sun, K. Chen, “A novel low-energy hybrid process for the removal of organic contaminants in ultrapure water systems”, ASIA-PACIFIC JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, 8: 804–810, (2013).
- T. Sun, Y. Zhuang, W. Li, A. Philipossian, “Investigation of eccentric PVA brush behaviors in post-Cu CMP cleaning”, Microelectronic Engineering, 100, 20-24, (2012).
- T. Sun, L. Borucki, Y. Zhuang, A. Philipossian, “Characterization of Pad-Wafer Contact and Surface Topography in Chemical Mechanical Planarization Using Laser Confocal Microscopy”, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 49, 066501 (2010).
- T. Sun, L. Borucki, Y. Zhuang, A. Philipossian, “Optical and Mechanical Characterization of Chemical and Mechanical Planarization Pad Surfaces”, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 49, 046501 (2010).
- T. Sun, L. Borucki, Y. Zhuang, R. Dittler, Y. Sampurno, F. Sudargho, X. Wei, S. Anjur, A. Philipossian, “Investigating the Effect of Conditioner Aggressiveness on Removal Rate during ILD CMP through Confocal Microscopy and Dual Emission UV Enhanced Fluorescence”, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 49, 026501 (2010).
- T. Sun, L. Borucki, Y. Zhuang, A. Philipossian, “Investigating the Effect of Diamond Size and Conditioning Force on Chemical Mechanical Planarization Pad Topography”, Microelectronic Engineering, 87(4), 553 (2010).
- A. Philipossian, and T. Sun, “Frictional Analysis of Various PVA Brush Roller Designs for Post-ILD CMP Scrubbing Applications”, Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, 12(3), H484 (2009).
- L. Borucki, T. Sun, Y. Zhuang, D. Slutz and A. Philipossian, “Pad Topography, Contact Area and Hydrodynamic Lubrication in Chemical-Mechanical Polishing”, Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings, 1157, E01 (2009).
Courses Taught (Recent 5 Years)
- UM-SJTU JI: VC 211 Chemistry Lab
- Sichuan Normal University: Principles of Chemical Engineering; Principles of Environmental Engineering