Assistant Research Professor
- +86-21-34206765 Ext. 2273
||Information and Communication Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (2018)
||Information and Communication Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle (2016)
||Information Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (2013)
|2018 – pres.
||Assistant Research Professor, UM-SJTU Joint Institute, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- 5G Networks
- Full Duplex Communications
- Coded Caching
- Rateless Coding
- Internet of Things
Honors and Awards
- KLA-Tencor Scholarship (2017)
- National Scholarship for Graduate Students (2014,2017)
- SJTU Excellent Graduates (2013)
- A. Tang, S. Roy, and X. Wang, “Coded Caching for Wireless Backhaul Networks with Unequal Link Rates,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, Volume 66, no. 1, Pages 1-13. Jan. 2018.
- A. Tang, X. Wang, and S. Roy, “Centralized Coded Caching for Wireless Networks with Heterogeneous Channel Conditions,” In Proc. IEEE GLOBECOM 2017.
- A. Tang, X. Wang, and C. Zhang, “Cooperative Full Duplex Device to Device Communication Underlaying Cellular Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Volume 16, no. 12, Pages 7800-7815. Dec. 2017.
- X. Wang, Y. Pi, and A. Tang, “Scheduling of Electric Vehicle Charging via Multi-Server Fair Queueing,” Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Volume 28, no. 11, Pages 3298-3312, Nov. 2017.
- W. Mao, X. Wang, A. Tang and H. Qian, “ANC-ERA: Random Access for Analog Network Coding in Wireless Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Volume 15, no. 1, Pages 45-59. Jan. 2016.
- A. Tang and X. Wang, “A-Duplex: Medium Access Control for Efficient Coexistence between Full Duplex and Half Duplex Communications,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Volume 14, no. 10, Pages 5871-5885. Oct. 2015.
- X. Wang, A. Tang, and P. Huang, “Full Duplex Random Access for Multi-User OFDMA Communication Systems,” Ad Hoc Networks, Volume 24, Part A, Pages 200-213. January 2015.
- A. Tang and X. Wang, “Balanced RF-Circuit Based Self-Interference Cancellation for Full Duplex Communications,” Ad Hoc Networks, Volume 24, Part A, Pages 214-227. January 2015.
- Technical Committee Member for International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN) 2018
- Web and Publicity Chair for IEEE 5G Summit (Shanghai) 2017
- Reviewers for IEEE Communications Magazine, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, IEEE Access, Ad Hoc Networks.