|Ph.D.||Pure Mathematics, University of Cambridge, UK (2013)|
|B.Sc.(Hons)||Mathematics, University of Queensland, Australia (2007)|
|B.A.||Mathematics and Philosophy, University of Queensland, Australia (2006)|
2017 – pres. Lecturer in Mathematics, UM-SJTU Joint Institute, Shanghai Jiao Tong Univ.
2014 – 2016 Postdoctoral researcher in logic, University of Gothenburg
2013 – 2014 Research associate, Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge
- “Iterated ultrapowers for the masses” (with Ali Enayat and Matt Kaufmann) accepted for publication in the Archive for Mathematical Logic. ArXiv: 1702.03487. 33 pages including appendix
- “Largest initial segments pointwise fixed by automorphisms of models of set theory” (with Ali Enayat and Matt Kaufmann) accepted for publication in the Archive for Mathematical Logic. ArXiv: 1606.04002. 44 pages
- “On the strength of a weak variant of the Axiom of Counting”, Mathematical Logic Quarterly, Volume 63, Number 1-2. 2017. Pages 94-103. ArXiv: 1601.04168.
- “Feferman’s Forays into the Foundations of Category Theory” (with Ali Enayat and Paul Gorbow) accepted for publication in W. Sieg and G. Jaeger (eds.) Feferman on Foundations — Logic, Mathematics Philosophy, Outstanding Contributions to Logic Series, Springer. ArXiv: 1603.03272. 31 pages
- “Decidable fragments of the Simple Theory of Types with Infinity and NF” (with Anuj Dawar and Thomas Forster), Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic, Volume 58, Number 3. 2017. Pages 433-451. ArXiv: 1601.04168.
- “Automorphisms of models of set theory and extensions of NFU”, Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, Volume 166, Number 5. 2015. Pages 601-638. ArXiv: 1309.4631.
- “A permutation method yielding models of the stratified axioms of Zermelo Fraenkel set theory” (with Vu Dang) appearing in M. Crabbe and T. E. Forster (eds.) Proceedings of the 70th anniversary NF meeting in Cambridge. Cahiers du Centre de Logique, Volume 16, Academia-Bruylant, Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium). 2009. Pages 9-32.